Shake up your kitchen w/ Infused Olive Oils
July 11 2021·
July 11 2021·
If you know me, you know I love to cook! Whether it’s for myself, my friends, or nightly for me and Scott. What crazy person works 12 hour days and still comes home to cook dinner every night? I do! Because I get to control what I’m eating ( aka 90% gluten free, low carb ) and I actually do enjoy doing it.
Throughout the years, I have learned how to add flavor to my meals in a way that is as clean as possible. Flavored salts are a MUST for things like roasted veggies or freshly cut French fries. A syrup with only 3 ingredients can lightly sweeten any breakfast meal / drink without bringing on a stomach ache.
Infused olive oils have been my latest adventure. And after using them for over 2 years, I’m hooked!
I’m currently using FOUR infused olive oils in my kitchen. And if there are more flavors out there, I need them! Each infused oil is so delicious and brings its own bite to what you are cooking. Subtle, but present, these oils will shake up your favorite recipes.
Here are my favorite recipes made more tasty with infused olive oils:
Salad Dressing— Lemon Olive Oil
A clean way to add flavor to your salad. I LOVE this dressing!
1. Mix 1 part Lemon Olive Oil + 1 part Squeezed Lemon together into small bowl.
2. Add Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Dash in parsley then whisk it up!
Pour over your salad and enjoy!
Pizza or Pasta Topper — Chili Olive Oil
After making my GF Pizza recipe, shake up and drizzle the Chili Olive Oil over your entire pizza as a topping. It gives a subtle heat you didn't know you needed.
Use it the same way for your favorite spaghetti dish! Use it as a topper or use it to make your pasta sauce for a spicy arrabiata sauce.
Baked Chicken Seasoning — Basil Olive Oil
I love to bake a tray of chicken breast on the bone when I'm feeling a bit lazy in the kitchen. We have juicy chicken for a couple of days for all different kinds of meals. 1. Preheat the oven at 475 degrees.
2. Lay out a pack of chicken breast on the bone on a lined pan.
3. Drizzle the Basil Olive Oil generously over chicken. Sprinkle and rub in a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder ( or minced garlic ) and parsley.
4. Pop right in the oven if you're like me and never plan ahead. If you're a planner, cover the chicken and put in the fridge to marinate throughout the day.
5. Bake covered with tin foil for 45 minutes. Uncover and broil for 5 minutes after 45m minutes to lightly crisp the top of the chicken.
Bread dipper — Herbs de Provence
This one is simple! Shake up and pour into a small dish. Enjoy with your favorite fresh loaf of bread.
Which one are you most excited to try? My favorite is the Chili Olive oil. I can’t eat my gf pizza or gf spaghetti without it. I hope you get to pop into our shop and get your hands on one of these olive oils. They are absolutely delish!